Commodity & Indirect Tax Specialist
Ranked as one of Alberta’s Top 60 Employers, five years in a row, Collins Barrow Calgary LLP has a lot to offer and we’re interested in talking to you!
Collins Barrow Calgary LLP is a locally managed, full-service Chartered Accounting firm that has been in business for over 90 years. Employing over 100 people, our team serves a diverse range of clients including local, owner-managed enterprises as well as large, privately held organizations with global operations. Some of the industry sectors we serve include oil & gas, mining, real estate, manufacturing, technology, distribution, professional services and agribusiness.
Why Work for Us?
- Advancement opportunities exist up to and including partnership;
- The firm is committed to providing top-notch training and development to help you hone your skills as a commodity and indirect tax specialist;
- The firm offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, paid parking, and lucrative recognition and rewards programs;
- Our people are fun, friendly and dedicated; and,
- We offer an informal yet professional work environment.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
Collins Barrow has a tax intensive practice, and most of our tax compliance work is administered by our general practice team members. As such, our tax group primarily provides training and support with complex planning and technical tax issues.
Owing to our long history and reputation for first-class training and service, we have an impressive list of entrepreneurial clients that require a seasoned designated professional to assist clients with their GST, provincial sales tax and other indirect tax issues. If the prospect of developing sector specific GST tactics or products appeals to you, then this could be the perfect role for you. Our firm also appreciates the talents of those who demonstrate proficiency in:
- Conducting GST assessments and uncovering client risk areas;
- Aiding clients with compliance and reporting queries; and,
- Assisting with key transactions.
A successful candidate will have:
If you would describe yourself as a Commodity and/or Indirect Tax specialist in possession of an accounting designation, and, you’re keenly interested in working for a leading professional services firm, then we want to hear from you. Effective communication skills and strong interpersonal abilities are critical to success in this role.
Interested candidates are asked to email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply however only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Apply by Email to: