Manager - Management Advisory Services
Our Government and Public Sector Advisory Services and our Management Advisory Services practice areas within our firm are growing and prospering. We are looking for interested and qualified candidates to join our dynamic and energetic team to contribute your skills, knowledge, experience, and creativity towards enhancing the rewarding opportunities available for a fulfilling and successful career within these practices.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manages a project from planning through to completion and reporting, and manages the project team and all deliverables.
- This individual works closely with the Principal of the practice and assists in the overall success of the growth of this practice.
- This individual will be a key resource to the Principal of the practice by being involved in key marketing and business development initiatives, assisting with preparing proposals, managing the staff within the practice, managing all client files, reporting results on all client files, and providing creative solutions in assisting with growing this practice area.
A successful candidate will have:
Education and Experience Requirements
- CA, CMA, or CGA
- CIA (beneficial)
- 6 years experience post designation
- Bilingual (preferred)
General Attributes and Skills
- Experience in: Audit; Internal Audit; Contribution Audits; Internal Controls; Risk Management; Business Process Reviews; Financial and Accounting; Federal Government Departments and Agencies; and Other Government Organizations
- Overall good understanding of government initiatives, policies, and frameworks
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Takes initiative and acts responsibly, self-starter
- Excellent organization skills and file management skills
- Good technical knowledge and analytical skills
- Great motivator, mentors/coaches junior staff effectively
- Good marketing, business development skills, presentation skills, and report writing skills
- Ability to assist with writing proposal sections
- Identifies opportunities
- Manages projects on budget and on time and meets clients' expectations including taking on the main client liaison role.
- Manages the day-to-day client requirements and performs the role of primary client contact and engagement manager.
- Must have excellent computer skills with proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio) and web-based applications.
What Does Collins Barrow Offer?
- A fun, friendly work environment where everyone is part of the team (including on the softball diamond). Lots of social activities!
- The opportunity to achieve work-life balance. At Collins Barrow, we don’t have to create a ‘program’ to make it happen. It’s already part of our culture! It’s how we work!
- Active career development and coaching at every stage of your career, including potential career paths into technical specializations, industry verticals, management and partnership.
- Very competitive total compensation, including overtime compensation for professional staff members.
Thank you to all that apply to our job posting, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply by Email to: