Collins Barrow SEO LLP is one of the largest public accounting firms in Kingston, Ontario - a city with an unbeatable lifestyle, first-class amenities, short-commute times, an amazing waterfront, outstanding educational institutions, and a thriving downtown. Our partners, professional staff, and support personnel provide outstanding service to many industry sectors including:
- Agriculture and Biotechnology
- Construction and Real Estate
- Consumer Products and Retail
- Credit Unions
- Educational Institutions
- Health Care
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Professional Services
- Technology and Communications
We are looking for talented professionals to help deliver outstanding service to our clients.
We offer a challenging but flexible work environment, a competitive compensation and benefits package, training and professional development, and the opportunity for advancement.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Tax Partner (as a direct report) and other senior tax staff, to develop and implement tax planning assignments for clients.
- Performing technical research, developing and documenting tax plan recommendations.
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns and other tax work prepared by staff.
- Supporting and mentoring firm staff in respect of tax matters.
- Identifying client service opportunities.
- Enhancing existing, and developing new, community relationships and networks.
A successful candidate will have:
- A Professional Accounting designation.
- Enrolled in or completed the CICA in-depth tax course.
- A minimum of three years Canadian tax experience with a public accounting firm.
- Problem solving capabilities including ingenuity, analytical skills and creativity.
- Aptitude to write well and prepare organized, well thought-out correspondence and reports.
- Strong technical skills, including current and emerging technical developments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
We thank everyone for applying to this job posting, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply by Email to: